Announcing the first production release of the Ciera model compiler (v2.0.0)! This is a general purpose Java code generator for BridgePoint and xtUML.
A few details:
- Release notes can be seen here.
- Source code has been published to https://github.com/xtuml/ciera
- Issue tracking is live at https://support.onefact.net/projects/ciera
- Ciera is source under the Apache 2.0 license and all necessary documentation is in place
- The Ciera release artifacts are hosted publicly in the Maven central repository.
- The Ciera user guide is live on the Github wiki here: https://github.com/xtuml/ciera/wiki and an online PDF has been published here.
- An analysis of the feature completeness/coverage of the meta model of Ciera can be found here.
You are encouraged to update your Ciera repository and play with the example models. It is also recommended that you update your Ciera projects from the current SNAPSHOT version to version 2.0.0.