The C model compiler has received new features this summer. Here are some of the changes:
- Move to PyRSL version 2… way faster.
- keyed timers (now default)
- simulated time
- state save
- reflexive associative (loading)
- current state (changed before action body runs rather than after)
- poly to subtype (not supported so flagged as error)
- persistence of instances and links (via marking)
- extraneous parentheses (fixes gcc warning)
For grins, here is an image of the compact disc label from the original MC-3020 C model compiler as packaged by ROX.